We are currently accepting applications for full-time registered Social Workers (MSW), or Psychologists (Masters or Doctoral Level). Clinicians have the option to work from home across Nova Scotia, or based out of our Kentville, NS clinic. Compensation is competitive, and includes benefits and educational support. For more information or to apply please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We currently have the following opportunities available:
Full Time Clinical Therapist – Kentville Location (In-Person)
Preference is for a Registered Psychologist but will also consider MSW trained professionals. Looking for someone who has a mindfulness aspect to their practice, who are open and skilled in working with trauma, military, and general adult mental health. Must be registered and in good standing within the province of Nova Scotia.
Our clinic offers:
- Competitive salary/fee splits
- Blue Cross personal and family benefit plans
- Funds for yearly continued education
- Full administrative support
- All equipment and resources needed for in-person sessions
- A warm, calm, small office with a therapeutic environment
- Regular case consultation/access to a larger team
- Support for those new to private practice
If you are interested in joining our team or learning more, please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.